0. HOT TOPIC: Covid-19
0.1. Covid-19 model
We are working to model and follow-up the evolution of the pandemic in our region Comunitat Valenciana (Spain). Follow the link to access the main page:
0.2. Public debt and fiscal policies in “Covid times”
1. RESEARCH GROUPS
- 2020- to date: Group for the observatory of the COVID pandemic in the Valencian Community (https://iei.ua.es/es/paginas/ecovisi/seguimiento-covid19.html). Coordinator: Prof. Paloma Taltavull PhD.
- 2019- to date: MIEM Research Group (Market, Investment and Monetary Economics) of the Universitat de València (www.uv.es/miemuv). Coordinator: Prof. Manuel Sanchís, PhD.
2. RESEARCH PROJECTS AND CONTRACTS
2.1. COMPETITIVE RESEARCH PROJECTS
- 2014-2017: Social Structure, Surveys and Forecasting. Code: CSO2009-11246. MICINN, Spain. PI: Pavía, José M.
2.2. NON-COMPETITIVE RESEARCH PROJECTS
- 2016-2019: Telematic triage in dermatology, diagnostic concordance a response time measurement.Hospital Pesset Aleixandre. PI: Dra. Mateu, A.
- 2014-2015: Quality of life impact of psoriasis. Case-Control study. Hospital Pesset Aleixandre. PI: Dra. Mateu, A.
- 2017: Emergency Health Services in a delimited health area. Hospital Universitario de la Ribera. PI: Dr. Ruiz, JL.
- 2017: Specialized care in a hospital Emergency room. Hospital Universitario de la Ribera. PI: Dr. Ruiz, JL.
- 2012-2013: Care demand and pharmaceutical costs analysis in a health centre. Hospital General de Valencia. PI: Dr. Vilata, JJ.
- 2012: Study of molecular biology and clinical incidence of condyloma. Hospital General de Valencia. PI: Dr. Vilata, JJ.
- 2020: European Commission (DG REFORM). 480 hours as “stagier attipique” under the supervision of Chirstoph Schwierz, Deputy officer. From 20th of January 2020 to 20th of April 2020.
- 2016-2017: FISABIO (Fundación para el Fomento de la Investigación Sanitaria y Biomédica). 120 hours as research assistant under the supervision of Gabriel Sanfélix, Chief of the research area in health services. From 12th of December 2016 to 12th of March 2017.
- 2013/ Mar-Apr: Foqus LB, SL. 60 hours as data analyst under the supervision of Álvaro Bonastre Arús, Partner.
- 2012: Experior SL. 150 hours as Biostatistics assistant under the supervision of María Consuelo González Cuartero, responsible for the Biostatistics department. From 1st February 2012 to 30th of April 2012.
3. PUBLISHED WORK IN ECONOMY AND SOCIAL SCIENCE
- Patients’ rights and hospital management. Revista de la Sociedad Española de Atención al Usuario de la Sanidad (27) pp 25-35.
- Detecting financial fraud using neural networks classification models in a real Spanish Court’s case. Anales de Economía Aplicada 2016. Núm. XXX. Pp 139. ISSN: 2174-3088.
- Automatic Forecasting of Economic Time Series: An analysis of TRAMO/SEATS and X-13-ARIMA performance. EcoMod 2003 Proceedings pp 41.
- Artificial Neural Networks and Automatic Time Series Analysis, Methodological Approach and Examples Using Health-Related Time Series. EcoMod 2005 Proceedings.
4. CONGRESS: GUEST SPEAKER AND COMMETEE MEMEBERSHIP
- 2020/ Apr: European Commission: When the curve bends. Compared outbreak, pick and reduction of coronavirus pandemic in China, Italy and Spain. Organizez by DG REFORM-04, held in Charlemagne building, Brussels, Belgium.
- 2017/ Sep: Harvard University: Talking about healthcare: When emergency care becomes outcome measure. Organized by the RCC Harvard, held in Cambridge, USA.
4.2. SCIENTIFIC AND ORGANIZATION COMMETEE
- 2016/ Jul: 30th International Congress on Applied Economics. ASEPELT. Valencia, Spain. 30th of June – 4th of July 2016
- 2016/ Jul: “Young Researchers” parallel session at the 30th International Congress on Applied Economics. ASEPELT. Valencia, Spain. 30th of June – 4th of July 2016.
Back to “work“.